Relaxing in our homely accommodation on our stunning estate is a really treat for some and more than enough. However if you are looking for a little more then we have a list of things that might be just for you.
- Riding lessons on the Estate – C.C. Equestrian (ccequestrian.scot) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 07745 967849
- Clay pigeon shooting – Moreton Clay Targets – www.mortonclaytargets.co.uk
- Bike Hire – Pedal Power, West Calder www.pedalpower.org.uk
- Almond Valley Farm, Museum and Discovery Centre – www.almondvalley.co.uk
- Beecraigs Country Park – https://www.westlothian.gov.uk/beecraigs
- East Links Country Park – www.eastlinks.co.uk
- The Kelpies – www.visitscotland.com/info/see-do/the-helix-home-of-the-kelpies
- Strathclyde Country Park – https://www.northlanarkshire.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=6760
- Polkemmet Country Park – https://www.visitwestlothian.co.uk/things-to-do/country-parks-play-parks/polkemmet-country-park/
- Edinburgh Castle – www.edinburghcastle.gov.uk
- Edinburgh Zoo – www.edinburghzoo.org.uk
- Horse riding – Houston Farm riding school – www.hfrs.co.uk
- Golf – Harburn Golf Club – www.harburngolfclub.co.uk
- Pottery – Potter Around – www.potteraround.co.uk
- Shopping – Livingston Designer Outlet – www.livingston-designer-outlet.co.uk
- Five Sisters Zoo – www.fivesistesrzoo.co.uk (including Leaping Lemurs soft play)
- Visit a Historic site – members.historic-scotland.gov.uk/place
- Edinburgh International Climbing Arena – www.edinburghleisure.co.uk/venues/edinburgh-international-climbing-arena
- Blair Drummond Safari – www.blairdrummond.com
- Jupiter Artland – www.jupiterartland.org (Open May – October)
- The Pitstop Soft Play, West Calder
- Overboard Soft Play, Polbeth
- Paradise Island Adventure Golf, Livingston
- Tyninghame Beach, Dunbar, East Lothian
Further information on many of these and more things to do can be found at https://www.visitwestlothian.co.uk/things-to-do/”
It is the perfect place for the family rest!
Take your children along with you and discover together our wonderful country estate a short drive from both Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Still have worries? Ask us everything you would like to know.